Spoiler 371

« Older   Newer »
Marcucciu
view post Posted on 26/8/2009, 19:47

Starts from Barragan's flashback...

From King's reminiscence we learn that

he was a king before, but suddenly there were 3 people appearing before him - Aizen, Gin and Tousen.

King: Oh! I always have totally nothing to do, so I'm glad you came. If you hadn't come I'd've probably divided my army in 2 and made them fight each other [from total boredome]

Aizen: Look at this this blade

King: What, excuse me?

Aizen: If you follow me, I'll change all this

King: I don't need the world you're trying to create

Aizen: But your world has already become like this

[The scene] changes into the world where Gin and Tousen instantly killed all his subordinates.

The king submits

But I'll always be after your life. I'm King! I'll be the one to kill you, Aizen Sousuke!

The king's dissappearing, but Aizen takes no notice of his death.

Stark: Segunda's dying and he still hasn't uttered a word...

Hallibel: ...

Stark: What an unforgivable thing to do... Even though it's not exactly battle of revenge, we better start it anyway

With these words the chapter ends. Not a lot of plot development we got here.

Sorry

Probably at the moment when Aizen was showing Barragan his sword, Gin and Tousen just stood quietly and did nothing, but it was Kyouka Suigetsu technique and it was already too late as the slaughter was currently taking place, so by the time of Aizen's invintation and Barragan's 'I don't need the world you're trying to create' the image was real - Barragan returned to his former world where all his subordinates had been atrociously killed.

At least I think so

0 replies since 26/8/2009, 19:47   29 views