Spoiler 463

« Older   Newer »
.:ryuzaki:.
view post Posted on 9/9/2009, 12:20

Title – “Sasuke vs. Raikage”

Sasuke dodges Raikage’s elbow and stabs him with the chidori…but his fingers only make it part of the way into Raikage (his fingers only get to about the second joint in)…Sasuke – Dammit!!

Raikage – To think you were able to wound me when I have this Raiton chakra covering me. That technique must be the same as Hatake Kakashi’s…

Raikage then seems to grab Sasuke, turn him upside down and say, “This is the end!! Raiga Bomb!!” (*The spoiler writer comments that this technique takes up over 2 pages, possibly because Kishimoto wants to show just how powerful it is) ----Translator comment: I think the Raiga Bomb is supposed to be a wrestling move similar to a Power Bomb where you pick your opponent up and slam him body/head first into the ground

*As Sasuke gets slammed to the ground the bones from what looks like Susanoo (the technique Itachi used) protect Sasuke from the fall, helping Sasuke to get out of his predicament

Raikage, noticing that Sasuke’s eyes are now Mangekyou Sharingan withdraws and raises his Chakra levels even more

Karin – What chakra…this is a bijuu amount of chakra.

The bone-like shape is drifting around Sasuke. Then a large amount of blood comes from Sasuke’s eyes as he uses Amaterasu!

*Scene changes to Naruto

*Continuing the conversation with Madara. Madara says that Naruto won’t be able to talk sense into Sasuke the same way he did Nagato.

*Spoiler writer seems to have forgotten part of the conversation

Kakashi – Why are you collecting the bijuu in order to exact your revenge as an Uchiha?

Madara – To put it simply, in order to be complete (*in order to reach my/it/something’s complete form*).

Madara then disappears using his space/time ninjutsu saying, “It was fun chatting with you guys~”

*Scene goes back to Sasuke

Sasuke attacks Raikage with Amaterasu, but is easily avoided by Raikage, moving with speeds higher than the shunshin no jutsu. Sasuke, not even being able to keep up with the Raikage with his Sharingan, goes on the defensive. Sasuke uses the bones of the incomplete Susanou to act as a barrier around him, though it seems as though he cannot attack through the bones with Amaterasu…

*Then Raikage hits Sasuke with a furious Backhand Chop

Darui – Way to give it to him with your left arm, Raikage-sama!! (*Could imply that Raikage is not messing around when he hits with his left arm)

Sasuke goes flying and is on the ground when Raikage tells him that this is the end and then leaps into the air…

That’s all for this week. The spoiler writer then wonders if next week will start with the guillotine chop (another wrestling move).

Second Spoiler Note --

*Also, C makes a comment about whether Sasuke is above Itachi in skill as he is able to control the black flames so well (including wrapping them around him like armor).

praticamente inizia il combattimento tra sasuke e il raikage (ma dai °-°), il raikage combatte proprio in stile wrestler :lool: e sembra avere la meglio, sasuke tira fuori il mangekyou sharingan e quando viene pestato dal raikage cominciano a formarsi strane osse attorno a sasuke ke assomigliano molto a quelle di susanoo :grat:
inoltre karin ke segue lo scontro nascosta dice ke quel chakra (penso riferito a sasuke) assomiglia molto a quello di un bijuu :fermosi:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/dafc2948280275
questo è il link della prima immagine, ce ne so altre 9 basta ke cliccate next e andate avanti :)

Fonte: http://mangahelpers.com/

gøk_uu.
view post Posted on 9/9/2009, 13:35

wow sembra bello lo scontro! e a quanto pare il raikage ha sbattuto per terra sasuke eheh xD però ora vuole usare il suo mangekyou.... per me finisce cieco

view post Posted on 9/9/2009, 14:24

già capitolo molto promettente, il raikage riesce a fuggire da amaterasu, xò ora sasuke tira fuori susanoo O.O kissà ke succederà..

riguardo a prima mi sono sbagliato karin nn dice di sasuke ke ha 1 chakra come quello di un bijuu, ma la frase è riferita al raikage

gøk_uu.
view post Posted on 9/9/2009, 15:40

capito merda però.... pure susanna uffa.... che puttana susanna.... è morto itachi ora si fa il fratello.... era proprietà di itachi susanoooo T__T xP

view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 02:23

hahaha susanna XD beh bisogna vedere il mangekyou sharingan di madara, anke se secondo me nn ce lha più

gøk_uu.
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 10:15

chissà

5 replies since 9/9/2009, 12:08   55 views